Subscribe to Your Email
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Reference No : SVN/ID10/2010/022
Position Title : Operations Assistant II (one position)
Classification : General Service Staff, Grade 5
Duty Station : BALI - Indonesia
Type & duration of contract: Special All Inclusive, 3 months with possibility of extension
Under direct supervision of the Senior Operation Assistant and the overall supervision of the National Operation Officer, the incumbent will assist the Senior Operation Assistant to provide oversight, supervise and monitor the implementation of efficient coordination mechanism between relevant government agencies (mainly the Indonesian Immigration Department and the Indonesian National Police) and local government entities. The Operations Assistant II will be responsible in performing operations support functions. In particular, he/she will :
1. Maintain coordination with the INP (Indonesian National Police), Immigration Department and local authorities (Bupatis, Camats) in his/her areas;
2. Monitor Irregular Migrants activities and ensure that all basic services are provided to all Irregular Migrants (IMs) under IOM auspices in a timely and efficient manner. Basic services to be provided to IMs include adequate and appropriate food and water, acceptable accommodation facilities, basic personal supplies and toiletries, security and medical assistance, including psycho-social counselling and recreational and educational activities.
3. Visit Irregular Migrants and under take activities as indicated in the visit activity / work plan prepared in coordination with supervisor.
4. Provide counselling to Irregular Migrants on their option to continued stay in Indonesia or Voluntary return to country of origin.
5. Coordinate with the Medical and Psychsocial Coordinator to ensure that all Irregular Migrants are provided adequate and appropriate medical services, including psychosocial counselling
6. Regularly visit the other immigration and the police offices within his / her area
7. Provide ad-hoc support to local authorities in areas related to identification and handling of irregular migration;
8. Coordinate with local authorities to assist the intercepted migrants;
9. Escort the intercepted migrants to the assigned places;
10. Ensure needs of intercepted migrants are provided;
11. Manage the operational expenses;
12. Provide the activities report to the National Head of Sub-office.
13. In charge for the office where s/he is assigned during the absent of the National Head of the Sub Office
14. Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Desirable Qualifications :
University degree in economic, political, social science or business and counselling. At least three years of experience in any of these fields. Previous experience in particularly dealing with migrants and ticketing an international organization is an advantage.
Effective organizational skill and ability to establish priorities and plans, willingness to travel, ability to work under difficult conditions and cope with deadlines with minimal supervision. Proficient in computer applications.
Excellent communication skills, personal commitment, efficiency and flexibility. Good level of computer literacy awareness of gender issues. Ability to work effectively and harmoniously in a team with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
Language: Proficient in English
Lokasi Kerja: Jakarta
Persyaratan : laki-laki atau perempuan, single, maksimal berusia 27 tahun. Bahasa Inggris pasif. Berpengalaman minimal 2 tahun pada bidang administrasi dan atau sekretaris. Latar belakang pendidikan D3 manajemen atau sekretaris.
Surat lamaran dan CV lengkap dengan pasfoto 4×6 dapat dikirimkan ke :
Apartemen Mediterania Garden Residences Tower A Lt.7 A/F
Jl. Tanjung Duren Raya – Jakarta 11470
Atau via email ke : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cantumkan dalam surat lamaran, anda mengetahui informasi lowongan ini tanggal berapa dan dari mana (dari website, milis, teman, dll).
Tgl. Penutupan : 9 Juli 2010
* Lulusan S1 dari berbagai bidang studi dan jurusan
* Fresh graduate, maksimal dua tahun setelah lulus jenjang strata satu.
* Umur maksimal 25 tahun.
* IPK minimal 3,0 dalam skala 4,0 dari berbagai disiplin ilmu.
* Berprestasi baik di dalam maupun di luar kampus.
* Memiliki jiwa kepemimpinan, kepedulian sosial dan semangat pengabdian.
* Memiliki antusiasme dan passion dalam dunia pendidikan, khususnya untuk kegiatan belajar-mengajar.
* Memiliki semangat juang, kemampuan adaptasi yang tinggi, menyukai tantangan dan kemampuan problem solving.
* Memiliki hobi atau keterampilan non-akademis yang menarik dan bermanfaat.
* Sehat secara fisik dan mental
* Bersedia mengajar di daerah terpencil selama setahun
Sarjana (S-1) semua bidang studi dan jurusan
Informasi Tambahan :
Jumlah posisi :
50 Pengajar Muda
Kabupaten Bengkalis-Riau (10 orang)
Kabupaten Tulang Bawang-Lampung (10 orang)
Kabupaten Passer-Kalimantan Timur (10 orang)
Kabupaten Majene-Sulawesi Barat (10 orang)
Kabupaten Halmahera-Maluku Utara (10 orang)
Pelatihan bersertifikat, gaji, asuransi dan fasilitas lain yg memadai untuk menunjang tugas sebagai Pengajar Muda di daerah
Daftarkan diri Anda sebagai calon Pengajar Muda melalui rekrutmen online di website Indonesia Mengajar, silahkan klik: www.indonesiamengajar.org
Masa pendaftaran mulai 1 Maret - 31 Juli 2010.
Ayo gabung sekarang juga!!!
Keterangan lebih lanjut, silahkan kunjungi: www.indonesiamengajar.org
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Job Description:The Japanese Award for Most Innovative Development Project is a competitive grantprogram administered by the Global Development Network (GDN) and supported by theMinistry of Finance, Government of Japan. The program identifies and funds innovative,early-stage projects with high potential for development impact to exceptionallymarginalized and disadvantaged groups located in developing and transition countries.Since its inception in 2000, GDN has awarded roughly US$ 2 million in travel and grants to finalist and winners. Nearly 6,500 researchers and development practitioners fromdeveloping and transition countries have participated in this competition. Using GDN funding as a launching pad, many projects go on to scale up or replicate elsewhere. The winning project receives a grant of US$ 30,000, travel and other related expenses to GDN’s Twelfth Annual Global Development Conference in Bogotá, Colombia in January 2011. The award will be given to the organization whose project embodies an original and innovative approach to an important development need and holds the greatest promise for benefiting the marginalized and disadvantaged in developing and transition countries. The runner-up organization will receive a grant of US$ 5,000. In addition, the World Bank-administered Japan Social Development Fund (JSDF) team will review the suitability of winning and short-listed proposals for much larger (up to US $200,000) grants under the auspices of the JSDF. The funding for the awards is generously provided by the Ministry of Finance, Government of Japan. The last date for submission of the online registration form, a full description of the project and proposal in the application template http://www.gdnet.org/CMS/getFile.php?id=midp_template_2010 and organization introduction and CVs of the applicants is September 9, 2010 (Indian Standard Time 6:00 PM).
The Award is open to all development projects being implemented in Africa, Asia, Commonwealth of Independent States, Middle East, Latin America and the Caribbean, Pacific Islands, and the transition economies of Eastern Europe and Central Asia. The project must be managed by a non-governmental organization with its headquarters in a country in one of the above regions. The project must have been implemented before June 30, 2009. Applications concerning a more recently implemented project or only a project idea will not be considered. Applicants from previous years (except finalists) may reapply, but they must update the application to include new aspects of the project. Finalists from previous years cannot submit an application in the subsequent three years. On completion of the three-year period they may resubmit applications only if there have been significant and visible new developments in the ongoing projects. Their applications must demonstrate new and innovative aspects of the ongoing projects for eligibility for funding in subsequent rounds.
The project will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
· Creativity/Innovativeness: How is your project (or aspect of your project, including its approach) different from existing approaches? Note that transferring an approach to solve a common problem from one beneficiary group or from one geographic area to another is not considered innovative for the purpose of this award.
· Objective & Measuring Results: What development idea is this project addressing?
Does it have clear and measurable results that will have a direct impact on improving individuals’ or communities’ livelihood? Does the project have a realistic plan with concrete steps/ activities to achieve its objectives within the one year span of implementation after receiving the funds? Does the organization have capacity to implement the project?
· Social Impact & its Sustainability: Does the project contribute to poverty alleviationand social development in the short and long term? Is the development impact sustainable in the long run? How does the organization assess the project’s impact?
Does it have the capacity to sustain the results of the project? Has the project generated local ownership? Or is there a plan to transfer ownership?
· Replicability: How easily can the project be replicated in other countries, regions, sectors and cultures? Can it be expanded within a geographic area to benefit more people in the project area? Does the project have potential to have a large scale development impact?
· Cost Efficiency: What are the measurable impacts/outcomes (performance) of the project in comparison to the cost of the program?
· Capacity Building: Does the project help strengthen capacity of the targeted population to continue with the work themselves in the long run? Has the targetedpopulation demonstrated an increase in skill development or an increased willingness to learn new skills?
The Application Process
Deadline: September 9, 2010 (Indian Standard Time 6:00 PM)
The last date for the submission of the online registration form, a full description of the project and proposal in the application template http://www.gdnet.org/CMS/getFile.php?id=midp_template_2010 organization introduction and CVs of the applicants is September 9, 2010 (Indian Standard Time