Plan is an international humanitarian, child-centered community development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.
Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
Inclusive Education Project Officer – Contractual Base
( Rembang, Central Java )
Responsible to coordinate the implementation of the Inclusive Education project strictly as described in the framework.
· Bachelor degree in Social Sciences or related field
· Minimum three ( 3 ) years experience in community development, with two ( 2 ) years experience in learning project
· Understanding of child right and child participation
· Having Communication & facilitation skill
· Familiar with Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA)
· Having Education Transformation concept
· Understanding Plan specifics: vision, mission, principles, CPO, CSP, Specific programs (example: learning)
· Having analytical skills, negotiation and conflict resolution
· Creativity and innovation
· Good English and computer skill
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than January 16, 2012 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Plan is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women are encouraged to apply. As an international child-centered development organization, Plan does not tolerate child abuse. If you would like to know more about Plan International please visit our website at www.plan-international.orgor www.facebook.com/plan.indonesia